"I want to be a wedding consultant, how do I start?"
I have written an eBook just for you! It's called So You Want To Be A Wedding Consultant, and it contains seven chapters of honest advice and real-life stories.
Get your questions answered:
- What classes should I take if I'm in high school or college?
- How much can I earn?
- How do I get started in the business?
- ...and many more.
You can also learn about:
- mistakes to avoid
- the number one thing NOT to tell people when you're starting out, and
- what advanced wedding consultants are doing to grow their businesses
Finally, this eBook includes helpful guides that show you:
- the costs and benefits of the many different associations available to wedding consultants
- where to get FREE advertising, and
- books to read for the most important information.
Order Now - Only $20 plus shipping!
We regret we cannot always respond to unsolicited resumes. However, we welcome emailed submissions of cover letters and resumes all year long for both student internships and paid positions. Please do not phone regarding job information.
EJP Events does not offer informational interviews.